Friday 21 April 2017

Stories LA


Anna: Denim Jacket - Vintage, Top - Zara, Bag - Gift, Trousers - & Other Stories, Shoes - Asos
Myself: Jacket - Vintage, Blouse - & Other Stories, Skirt - Vintage, Shoes - Topshop

I've been bored with my wardrobe for far too long now and decided to make a few orders online to spruce up my closet. These included two pieces from & Other Stories, which I am in love with. The first and my favourite being the trousers Anna is wearing in the photos above, and the second being the blouse I am wearing. It was after I had ordered these that I realised & Other Stories was holding a competition to win a trip to Los Angeles with a friend, the entry requirements being fun and easy - post an Instagram of yourself representing what you believe is an iconic LA look, including one item from & Other Stories. Naturally I jumped at this opportunity as LA is my dream place to live, so I roped Anna and Hannah in with me and these are some of the photos from the mini shoot we did for Instagram.

Of course, in our typical style, we uploaded these images half an hour before the closing time. But even if we don't win, I had so much fun creating a fun outfit and modelling it on the freezing hill tops of West Yorkshire.


No comments:

Post a Comment