Friday 4 April 2014

Fall Out Boy Concert!


Back in march I went to a Fall Out Boy concert with my friend Izzy and it was absolutely incredible. We had to travel quite a way because the venue was in Newcastle and we live near Leeds, but when it's one of your favourite bands what does distance matter, right? The time flew by anyway so it didn't even feel like two hours which was good.

We took a few quick pictures before the concert!



We arrived just as the doors were opening so we went inside pretty much straight away, of course we immediately found the merch stand. I only got a crew neck jumper, I desperately wanted to buy more but I was a little short on cash. Looking back, this was probably a good thing because I would have bought everything if I had the money with me.

Supporting Fall Out Boy were The Pretty Reckless, who were so amazing live I can't even begin to explain how good they were! And New Politics, however apparently something happened with their van so they couldn't make it. It was a little weird when I heard they should have been supporting because I also saw them in November when they were supporting Panic! At The Disco, so I had a slight deja vu moment!

Then Fall Out Boy came on, I got super excited so didn't take many photos, but here are a few of the ones I took that came out okay.







We were also really pleased with the set list they chose, they did songs from their new album and ones from their old albums including the old classics which are well known by everyone. I still can't get over how good they were, it was such an amazing evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment